Thursday, February 09, 2006

Worship Through Suffering

For the next two weeks in Transit we are going to be talking about worship through suffering. It's a pretty interesting topic becuase suffering usually has two effects on people's faith, suffering can strengthen it, or suffering and destroy it. Unfortunately I have no cure for suffering, and I have no answers for why bad things happen to good people. But Bad things don't have to turn us into weak people. Bad things don't have to make us doubt. The Thoughtoponder (one word this time) is How can you worship through suffering? I'm looking forward to hearing from people on this. Stories are welcome, I won't share any of them without permission. I think our stories can bring great healing to others though so if you have gone through a really hard time and found God on the other end of it then I would love to hear about it. Have a great day!