Monday, March 27, 2006

The Creation of the Universe

So I came across this article. I took an astronomy class My Senior year in Highschool. Ever since then I have been facinated with Space. Becuase it's so huge and beautiful and amazing, and God the Creator is still bigger, more beautiful, and more amazing.

Astronomers have for the first time penetrated the fog of the earliest universe and caught sight of it as a tiny marble-sized infant, just one-trillionth-of-a-second-old. "We have new evidence that the universe went from microscopic to astronomical in the wink of an eye," announced Charles Bennett, principal investigator for the space-borne Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP) and a professor at Johns Hopkins University.
I'm not trying to endorse the Big Bang Theory or evolution. I just thought this was an amazing article