Thursday, August 17, 2006

dropping off my game

Man I can't believe it's been almost a week since my last post. I don't know what's wrong with me. Sorry to all my millions of readers. I know that you have been hanging on for the latest nugget of wisdom or humorous anecdote. I'm sorry that you have had to endure the silence. Know you know how the inter-testamental period must have felt. Or Whatever. . . The main reason I haven't written much is because not much has happened. I hung out with Judah on Monday and Tuesday Nights, and we had fun. Kathy went back to work so I was a single dad for two nights. It's hard working taking care of a baby all by yourself. And I really respect single parents who manage to raise quality people. But I am just blown away by how much he has grown and is changing, he's laughing and smiling more, he's crying less, and he's been a lot easier to get to sleep. He's basically a perfect little angel. I'm begining to feel worried about our next kid, I'm worried that they won't be as easy as Judah. But oh well I'll love them anyway. I hung out with one of our youth staff this morning, he got a macbook and I got jealous. Those things are great and wish I had waiting for one. But i love my iBook. It's been really great and easy to use. Our podcasts (links on the bottom if you haven't subscribed yet) are produced with the iBook and it's really easy. But hanging out with Chris was fun. We talked a lot about technology but also a little bit about ministry and evolving his role. It was a lot of fun. Chris is a great guy and I am so blessed to have him on the team. He's got a great heart and knows everything about tech and he's really funny too. So he rocks. After work today I'm staying in fremont and I'm going to hang out with my friend Kevin. We are going to Cafe Ladro. He's a great guy and I love hanging out with him. So I'm going to be away from home longer than I have been in quite a while. I already miss Judah and Kathy. I will really only see Judah asleep today, bummer, but I don't have any plans for friday so I will work from home and then be home that evening. It's gonna be fun times. So yeah, I'll try to post more often for you guys, I did update some of the links and currently reading secions.