Friday, August 18, 2006

Blog Wars

I think it's funny how people use their blogs to combat some one else point of view. Is that really the best way to spark a debate? Is that even effective? It seems like it's a waste of creativity to just bash other peope, or maybe it's a lack of creativity. It's one thing to state your opinion it's another to actually attack people. I've seen it from the right and the left, and it just seems like nonsense. If I'm reading your blog I want to read your thoughts not your thoughts on other people's thoughts. I don't care! It's frustrated to go to a blog that usually posts really great insightful posts and then fall into their disagreements with other people. GRRR So if you're going to read this and disagree, do me a favor and don't blog about it. Just shoot me an email, or better yet, don't do anything.