Friday, September 10, 2004

Ministry Proteges Today I met with the leaders of our churches new Bible School. Part of this new program is an internship/masters commission, program, where the different branches of our church receive assistance in the form of people who are called to ministry and need practical application for that. I am really excited for this program. In my part time position at the church I need all the help I can get scheduling and planning, and actually getting the things done that need to get done. Now, I just have to figure out what I am going to get these two guys to do. I think the most exciting thing about this new program is that the branch churches are finally getting something more that just financial support, but actual people who are willing to do the work that needs to get done. I think this is going to be outstanding, and I hope that this program flourishes. On another note, two of my long time friends are getting married today and I am really happy for them and I will be heading off to the wedding shortly. :o)