Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Confrontation What is it about people, that we don't like being told how we are messing up. I am under the same curse. I hate being corrected, but yet I need it, at times I crave it. Sometimes I need a good butt kicking to get me going in the right direction. At our youth ministry there are some kids who are rebelling, trying to "find their own way". And the problem is their own way is destructive and dangerous, and it is scary for me to see them going through this. When I talk to them about this, they seem to not care and just keep doing what they are doing. Now they are saying that they need space and time away from the ministry, which is good and bad, but ultimately very frustrating. It's days like this that I just want to quit and do something different, less stressful. But I have to rely on God and remember that I'm here becuase he has called me, and I need to trust him, that as long as I do what he wants me to do I'm in a pretty good place. God Help me. Comfort me. Direct me. I want to build this ministry for you and not for my own glory. Thank you for all you've done and I pray that you would continue you great and awesome work. I want to see lives changed by your power, and I want to be used by you. Amen