Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bloggers Book Club (BBC)

Hello All, I have been thinking about this for awhile now and I have resolved that I will start my own book club. The Bloggers Book Club, (BBC). This is how the book club will work. - All Books will be focused on Christian Spirituality. - I will read one chapter a week and create questions for that chapter, if the book doesn't already have a study Guide. - Answers to questions will be through the comments page so that everyone who participates can see what is being said. - Send all quotes that you find meaningful to through comments. If you have ideas for further reading then send them through the comments as well. This is going to be a little expirement and I hope that some of you will join me in this. The first book will be The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning. So if you don't already own it, you can click on the title above to get to amazon, or you can try to find it at a local retailer, or your library might have it. Happy Reading!