Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Pho, Kwann Lee and the Apple Store

So I reconnected with a friend from highschool through myspace. He took me to a Pho place up on capital hill. It was the first time I had ever had Pho. It's really good. But my friend, Kevin Lee Swann, hence the Kwann Lee reference, was one of the major influences in my life. He helped to teach me how to play guitar. He's the man. It was really great to connect with him again. We talked about everything, and he actually brought up talking about religion which is pretty cool. He wanted to talk about religion w/ someone who is religious. We talked about church and how he perceives it and how it should be, and stuff like that. This connection was a great ending to a bummer of a day because my computer is poop. But That's why I'm at the apple store jacking their internet, checking out the Mac mini. Good times. I love being around people who don't go to church and who actually like to have good conversations. Kwann Lee is the man and I look forward to getting together with him again soon.