Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tuesdays with YAHWEH

Well, it’s Tuesday and things are going pretty slow here at C&B. I busted out the mail, the packages, the phones, I stuffed about one hundred envelopes, and now I’m chillin’ a little bit. Today was staff meeting day, and it was probably one of the best staff meetings that we’ve had in a long time. We had a great devotional/discussion about God’s will. It was cool to hear everyone’s thoughts on what God cares about. I remember when I was younger at Cedar Park, and I heard Pastor Joe talking about how God’s will affected everyone, but that he sees the big picture while we tend to get stuck on the micro picture. God cares about the Micro, but really his heart is on the big issues, and how he is transforming us through the little stuff to become who he wants us to be. I love when staff meeting takes a life of it’s own and we can have real discussions about stuff that’s more personal than who’s doing what on a Sunday morning, or what major events are coming that we need to plan for. Also I have been working on changing out podcast server because we have been having troubles with the original way we were posting our audio. But I found a really simple, easy, and cool to look at way of podcasting. You can check out the NEW podcast hereand you can still get some of the older messages here. I really enjoy the podcast, it’s fun to figure these things out, and we are going to start podcasting the weekly announcements, so I’m going to get to play around with Garage Band and have fun making that production. While I’m writing I might as well right about Judah because he’s the man. He slept like a champ last night, and I actually woke up with the energy to go to the Gym. It was wonderful. He’s really cute when he sleeps too.