Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Clark Kent Moment

So today I realized that Clark Kent could get away with people not knowing he was Superman by just wearing glasses. I was walking down in freemont before work and this lady who was taking signatures for a survey stopped me and tried to convince me to join whatever organization she was working for. And I declined because I'm already a pretty busy guy and I don't want to join any more clubs. So when I walked by her the first time I was without my glasses because they are mainly reading glasses and I don't have to wear them all the time. Later in the day, I walked by her again on my break and she didn't recognize me at all and tried to recruit me again. Crazy. So maybe Lois Lane is like this lady, and just can't recognize people who alternate between glasses and no glasses. Let me give you an example of what I'm talking about. Here's Jason Deuman Here's SuperJason I can totally see why people would fall for this disguise. It totally works. Now that I know I can be a superhero, I wonder what my super powers should be, I need a super hero name too. Hmm, any suggestions would be welcome. Speaking of superheroes, have you seen the commercials for the NBC show, Heroes. I don't know what to think about it yet, I'm a total comic book geek so I might have to check it out.