Tuesday, April 25, 2006

podcasting

I'm still working out this whole podcasting thing. I am working on getting a church blog base for podcasting, check it out at creeksidechurch.blogspot.com I am trying to make this as painless as possible for other people to update this, and keep it free. There are some really great sites out there, I'm going to list them for you archive.org ourmedia.org feedburner.com these three sites have been quite helpful. This is quite a learning effort that we are putting together. We'll see what happens if we ever try to vodcast. The reason that I am trying to do this is because I want to create a resource for youth pastors that would be distributed through podcasts. I want to make this resource free as well. Our church is so far behind in terms of our online presence that we need to catch up quick fast, many people are finding us through our website, imagine if they could get a feel for our services before they even step foot on our campus. That would be a pretty valuable tool, and I think it woudl ease the first time guests nerves about what church would be like. Any way, I just thought I would through that up to y'all.